Вверх страницы
Вниз страницы
Рейтинг игры: PG-15
Жанр: фэнтези, симулятор животной жизни, мистика, приключения, поиск. Полностью авторский мир.
Все права на использование информации данного проекта принадлежат администрации. © 2012-2014
Яндекс.Метрика Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP Волшебный рейтинг игровых сайтовРейтинг форумов Forum-top.ru

Moonrise

Объявление

Мрачные Тени

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Moonrise » На грани » Xetinax

Xetinax

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 20

Hello colleagues, good post and pleasant urging commented here, I am truly enjoying by these.

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd definitely donate to this fantastic blog! I guess for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will share this blog with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

Good post. I learn something new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It will always be useful to read articles from other authors and use something from their sites.

Very quickly this website will be famous amid all blog people, due to it's fastidious articles or reviews

I visited several sites but the audio feature for audio songs current at this site is in fact marvelous.

Thank you for every other wonderful post. Where else may just anyone get that kind of info in such an ideal way of writing? I've a presentation subsequent week, and I'm at the look for such info.

whoah this weblog is wonderful i love reading your posts. Keep up the good work! You already know, many people are searching around for this info, you could aid them greatly.

Hi! I simply would like to offer you a big thumbs up for your excellent info you've got right here on this post. I am coming back to your web site for more soon.

naturally like your web-site however you need to check the spelling on several of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very bothersome to inform the truth nevertheless I'll definitely come again again.

I always used to read paragraph in news papers but now as I am a user of internet so from now I am using net for articles or reviews, thanks to web.

Thanks for finally writing about > %blog_title% < Liked it!

I have read so many posts on the topic of the blogger lovers except this post is genuinely a good post, keep it up.

An outstanding share! I've just forwarded this onto a friend who was conducting a little research on this. And he in fact bought me dinner because I stumbled upon it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending some time to talk about this topic here on your internet site.

Aw, this was an incredibly nice post. Taking a few minutes and actual effort to make a superb article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a whole lot and don't manage to get nearly anything done.

Thanks  for some other informative site. The place else may just I get that type of info written in such an ideal method? I've a undertaking that I'm simply now operating on, and I have been on the glance out for such info.

Hi! I simply would like to give you a big thumbs up for the great information you have got here on this post. I am returning to your blog for more soon.

It's really a nice and useful piece of information. I'm glad that you simply shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

Excellent article. Keep posting such kind of information on your blog. Im really impressed by it.
Hey there,  You've done an incredible job. I'll definitely digg it and for my part suggest to my friends. I'm confident they'll be benefited from this website.

Aw, this was a really good post. Taking the time and actual effort to make a good article… but what can I say… I put things off a whole lot and never seem to get nearly anything done.

Hi there, after reading this awesome paragraph i am also delighted to share my familiarity here with colleagues.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Пост должен быть не менее 7 строк
Речь выделяется жирным, мысли курсивом, речь соигрока – подчеркнутым.
В постах запрещается описывать действия другого персонажа вместо него самого.
Правила боя можно отыскать здесь.
Не должна нарушаться установленная очередь. Но если в игре находится более двух человек, при задержке чьего-либо ответа на три дня право поста переходит к следующему в очереди.
В игровых локациях категорически запрещен флуд

В Феронисе вечер.
Миль'Терия. Воздух насыщен запахами листвы и озона, а вокруг царит умиротворяющая тишина, нарушаемая лишь слабыми трелями птиц. Все словно отдыхает после минувшего шторма. Можно выходить на вечернюю прогулку, если, конечно, не побоитесь запачкать лап в размытой земле.
Даль'Морра. Загулявшие ветра разбудили земли великой пустыни, и теперь далекий шторм стал настоящей песчаной бурей. Горе тем, кто оказался далеко от убежища, ведь из-за песка не видно ни земли, ни звезд, а дюны волнами двигаются вслед за порывами ветра. И кто разберет, где теперь твои следы?
Соль'Грау. От тяжелых грозовых туч не осталось и следа, только дым вулкана клубами взмывает в небо, провожая минувший день. Пиков гор еще касаются последние лучи заходящего солнца, хотя у подножий уже вовсю правит тьма. Холодает, а порывы ветров, кажется, пробираются под самую шерсть.
Тиз'Раах. Дождь прекратился, оставив после себя лишь густой туман, обволокший все вокруг белесой пеленой. Те, кто еще способен дышать и чьи тела согревает горячая кровь, насыщают туман облачками пара. Спустившийся холод кусает непутевых путников, а то и самих Нечистых за нос и пробирает до костей.
Эль'Нария. До этих земель шторм только добрался и теперь орудует во всю оставшуюся силу. Ветер со свистом носится меж домов, а дождь грохочет о разбитые улицы. На пепелище все неизменно, влага лишь размывает золу, но вряд ли это поможет сгоревшему лесу возродиться.

Вы здесь » Moonrise » На грани » Xetinax